My Blog List

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Alternative studded bag

Found an alternative for the bag that I've been wanting to have!

I post a blog about this bag, but unfortunately due to its location, I can't get one.



Bag is from this site -> HERE

Found out about that bag about 2weeks now I think.
Then today, when I was browsing Keiko Lynn's Blog, I found this in one of her photos.
At first I thought they were the same, but at the end of her blog, she mentioned where she got all the items she wore! So hell yeah!;)


Here's a photo of her with the bag!:) yehey for her bag and shoes! Or I might say, whole outfit!
Check her blog, I think she post every outfit she wore and they're all nice and pretty!

The bag is from this site -> HERE
It cost $54.99, unfortunately, when I checked their site, the bag is currently SOLD OUT, I don't know if they're going to restock soon. Oh well, I hope they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment