My Blog List

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Ma!



Today is my Mom's birthday.
July 15, 2010

I totally don't know what year she was born. Hence, I don't know how old she was supposed to be today.

My mom died 6years ago (3rd of May 2004). So we've been celebrating her birthday without her for 6years now. 

How I miss my mom so much!

Here are some photos of my mom. The portrait was made by my dad years ago, I don't think I'm already alive when that portrait was made. The photo at the right was my mom wearing her office uniform. She used to worked at GSIS. And the left photo was taken a year ago before she passed away. See the difference between the right and left photo? How she gained weight.

My mother was diagnosed with Colon CA Stage IV. She was confined at St. Luke's Medical Center for 3-4months.

My brother's friend bought her some flowers.

Happy birthday ma!
I always love you and I miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment