My Blog List

Friday, July 9, 2010

IELTS results

Look, It's my IELTS results. yehey!! Checked it online dahil sabi nila results will be available 13days after the exam at their site. So pagkagising na pagkagising ko, open agad ng laptop, and poof! I got my results!:D

for listening and reading ko, yehey! I got an amazing 8.5 band score. and for writing and speaking, 6.5;D Maybe to some 6.5 is not high enough or good enough, but hell yeah, 6.5 is exactly what I need! Sa St. Patrick's College kasi in London, they require nga diba IELTS, for Postgraduate course na kukunin ko, they need an OBS (Overall Band Score) of 6.5 with no more than one individual IELTS discipline score to be less than 6.0, so pasok pa ko!:D yehey! ang pproblemahin or iisipin ko na lang is yung Show money ko.:D yehey!!

Eto pala yung equivalent ng scores.
Sobrang saya lang!:D thank you Lord!:D Thank you din sa mga nagpray sakin!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment