My Blog List

Saturday, July 10, 2010

My new camera


I bought a new camera last week.

It's a FUJIFILM S1600

This are from dbgadgets from multiply.

He sells almost every gadgets there is!:)

Also at a very cheap price.

Visit his site as you might want to order something too.:)

I ordered last June 30, 2010 (Wednesday) and I got it last July 5, 2010 (Monday).

He said items will arrive after a week, but to my surprise it arrives earlier than expected! yahoo!:D

I also have a tumblr account; hence, the watermark on the photos.




I sold my CANON EOS 350D and bought this new one.

Why I sell my DSLR in exchange for an ordinary digital camera?
simple, it's less bulky and more convenient.

They don't have a Li-On battery unlike other digital cameras, instead they use AA batteries.
So I bought a rechargeable batteries and a spare 4pcs. AA batteries.

xo, sandracarino

No comments:

Post a Comment