My Blog List

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Am I ready to leave this industry and go back to my profession?

Hard decision I need to make.

Been working on a BPO company for almost a year now.
I graduated last 2009, got my license the same year. 
And now what!? It's been 2 years and I don't have any formal training or practice with regards to  my profession.

Initial plan after passing the board exam was to have my training at Baguio. Then sudden things happened, so next plan was to continue my nursing career at London.

Currently enrolled at one of the schools at London, but due to unforeseen and unexpected things that happened, the plan was delayed.

Papers, documents and tuition fee still hanging on the brink of whatnot!? I literally don't know what's there for me to look forward to. I honestly still want to continue my nursing career abroad (hello? who wants to stay here with all those countless unemployed nurses).

So yeah, in the meantime, the next plan of action that they have for me are:
1st: Quit my current job and practice my profession.
2nd: Wait and see what will happen to my London application
3rd: If by next year i'm still here and after my sis graduated, I'll be back in school, studying accountancy.

Great future plans ahead of me!

I honestly want to continue my nursing career, I spent 4 years to graduate from that profession and took my license. It's such a waste if I will not continue or pursue that path.

Oh gawd, I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment