My Blog List

Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm awkward, clumsy, shy, strange...but this is me.


That basically says it all!
I might be too quiet at times, it's just that I prefer to listen rather than do the talking.
Also, ask my friends, they might not even believe you.
I may look like "mataray", but it's just an appearance.
I'm not that hopeless romantic though!
I tripped, bumped on to edges, have scratches and so on, just literally clumsy.
I don't get mad easily, but when I do, that's one hella of a fight.
I can get easily annoyed, irritated and pissed, that's just it, but I can easily be pleased as well.
I can be as straight-forward as you would want.
I will not stay nor talk to you, if I don't like you.
I will not complicate things and make everyone believe that we're okay.
If I don't like someone, I will tell you!
I prefer to keep my own problem until I know I can, I don't want people to worry about me.
No one will ever notice except for my real friends.

That's just an overview.
Ask my friends, they knew me better.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment