My Blog List

Monday, September 12, 2011

Saturday Party Night

Saturday night.
09/10/11

Went to Louie's place to celebrate his birthday.
I think it's his 26th birthday if I'm not mistaken.
Or as I remembered his answer when I asked him with his age.
Went there together with Armani and Kich after rest day OT.
Together with their fellow TLs and some agents, booze night again.
Kwentuhan, Inisan, Asaran, Lokohan at madami pang iba!:)
Someone asked me for my age, I said I'm 23, then he told me that when he first saw me, he thought I was 19 years old!
Really? Literally?
I look that young?:)
It's nice to hear that I look young, I mean too young for my age.
Oh well,
Wasn't able to stay that long as I need to go to another party.
Actually, it's not my plan nadin to go to another party talaga, since I'm there na at Louie's party.
Then my friends called me and ask me to go there na lang din daw.

So yeah, left the birthday party around 12.30AM and went to Kudos, Metrowalk, where my Elementary friends are waiting for me.
Celebrated Kat Bower's despedida party.
Well, still a despedida party though there's a bit of a problem.


Mark, Rea and Me


Pao and Kaan


Kitz, Chen and Kat


Me, Kat, Mark, Paolo, Kaan, Rea and Chie

Last saw them at our reunion held last 2009 at Home Depot.
Time really do fly so fast!
Photos were grabbed from Kat Bower's facebook account.
Party ended around 3AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment