My Blog List

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Coz I'm stuck here at home

It's my OFF and i'm stuck here at home for 3 reasons.

1ST:
Coz my sister have no classes today

So yeah, I prefer staying at home if my sister doesn't have classes so I can make kulit with her.

What we did the whole day, watched a movie, eat, eat and literally eat more!

Since we're both broke, we save 100 bucks each for our snacks.
Went to savemore to buy some chips so we have something to eat while watching a movie.


2ND:
Like what I said earlier, I'M BROKE

Since I have 3 lakads with my friends earlier this week, hence that's why I'm broke.

As I also need to pay the bills.

So instead of going out again, I stay home as I LITERALLY need to save the remaining amount of money left on my wallet until my next pay out (which is this Thursday).


3RD:
I'M SICK!

How healthy I can be!! 3 consecutive OFFs that I'm sick!
Cough and Colds. Dysmenorrhea, Hyperacidity and Migraine.
How lucky am I!?

Hell yeah needs to rest.



Long weekend for students or for some.
Ordinary weekends - slash - rest days for me.
As I thought of it, I have 4 reasons pala.:)

LAST: 
It's raining hard!

Hence, bed weather. Literally wants to stay all day at bed, have someone to cuddle with (asa!), and have a cup of hot coffee.

How nice can it be!?♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment