My Blog List

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

bye-bye Renz.

My dear friend, Renz, is leaving this coming Saturday (July 24, 2010), he held his despedida party last Saturday (July 17, 2010). We (literally almost all of his friends) weren't able to attend his party as it was held at his place in Paranaque. So we decided to have lunch at greenhills this afternoon to compensate for not attending his party.

We ate at Shakey's Restaurant and ordered that monster whatever in there Menu. I like their waitress who specifically assisted us as she was funny and lively(?). She used to say "TAMA" with the accent! I like her!:)

Afterwards, we want to watch a movie, sadly, all of us were broke! so we chose to buy a DVD instead of watching a movie.
In the midst of looking for a stall selling DVDs, we ended up at the toy section of greenhills.

I like juggernaut that's why I took a photo of it!

Then my friend bought a Legolas Figurine.

We on the other hand, ended up taking pictures!
that's me, laura, renz and gladys (sitting).
I'm wearing my cross and eiffel tower necklace.
Then I bought another cross necklace at GirlShoppe worth P60!

all girls! gladys, me, gellie and laura.
On our way out, I saw this life-size spiderman in one store.
I like spiderman!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment