My Blog List

Saturday, July 17, 2010

DIY layered cross and eiffel tower necklace

My mom's vintage cross necklace. I'm going to use the pendant only, as I don't want that beaded necklace.


Close-up image of the pendant! pretty!:) anyway, my mom's favorite color was red.
She loves color red! still more pendants for me to work on!

Can't work on the next necklace as I still need more materials. I have a few, but I used it before for making cellphone charms. Will try to upload some next time.:)


Changed the black beads to this chain. I like this one better.

Ok, next is the eiffel tower necklace.

I don't know if I can still call this a DIY, as I bought this eiffel tower necklace at 168 mall for 50bucks!

Original design of this necklace has a 3hearts at the bottom of the tower.



That's the original look of the necklace. It has 3 hearts at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower.

I love Eiffel Tower. I haven't seen it yet, but SOON I will! I have an Eiffel Tower earrings, and a cellphone charm.


That's my cellphone charm and earrings.
The cellphone charm was accidentally found by Carl Manzano at Toy Kingdom Megamall. It was lost by some other customers I think, and so knowing that I love eiffel tower, He immediately picked it up and kept it in his pocket.

Here's the next necklace that I'm planning to remake.

This necklace is from Forever21. I've found it on their site, and I was like, I can make this one!! I have the same cross pendant since highschool! I just need those chains!!:)

I'm excited for this one!
But I still need to look for my cross necklace! It's been missing since last week! I need to look for it!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment